2. What would your own album look like if you were in a band? Follow the directions below and find out...
1) Go to Wikipedia. Hit "Random". The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. It means "The Twelve" in French. But twelve as an object, rather than "The Twelve [fill in a noun]." XD
2) Go to Quotations Page and select "Random Quotations". The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album. lol mathematician wut?
3) Go to Flickr and click on "Explore the Last Seven Days". Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Original, before I screwed around with it.
4) Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.
5) Re-post this on your journal and tag your friends!
...so yes. XD Everyone with a few minutes to kill (and who hasn't already done it...?) is tagged. XD
3. It rained/blew rain in everybody's faces again today, and as I was walking to my last class, a guy was smoking in an alcove, and... I immediately thought about Matt. And wrote a Matt/Mello drabble about it. (This is not the first time this has happened, oh-ho-ho. XD)
4. Now I really need to get back to writing stuff that must needs be written, har-dee-har-har. XD We'll see how much sleep is involved. Or not. XD