And now for Tierfal Does the Weekend, in convenient rapid-fire format:
- Yesterday afternoon, while I was bored out of my mind, I made thirty-six Death Note icons. YAYYYY.
- Then I spent my Saturday night doing math problems. No. Really. I read up on about eight billion rules for things like exponents and other stuff I haven't even thought about since the last time I took a math class (that is, junior year in high school, OTL XD), and then I did math problems. It's part of the GRE practice material they give you. It hurts my brain. And my soul. And I SUCK AT MATH, hahaha. This is going to be bad. XD
- My computer charged my iPod perfectly fine, but it somehow didn't connect and update my music. wtf? XD This wouldn't be a problem, except that it means Ingrid Michaelson is only on my computer, and I also don't have Evacuate the Dancefloor or the Sunset Takeover cover of 'Circus'. THIS IS TRAGIC. D:
- Today, I did more math problems. No. Really. @_@
- Then eltea picked me up, and we made sure the measurements for my Halloween costume are about right. OMG. IT'S SO FUCKING PRETTY. I'M GOING TO BE SO PRETTY, YOU GUYS. 8DDDD ...and don't ask what it is, 'cause it's a secret, so I'm not going to tell you. :D
- Then I got back to my apartment and discovered that I have inadvertently created a Death Note shrine. The only way it could be more complete would be if I replaced W;t and The Collected Poems of W.B. Yeats, which are on top of my boxed set, with
- I TOLD YOU I WAS LAME.
- The fic I've been working on sporadically since August just reached 8,444 words, and I have no idea how it's going to end. I'd say it's essentially just a fanservice orgy, but that describes pretty much everything I write. XD/8D/O_o
- eltea helped me plan out a super-special-awesome revamp of my creative writing story, because the ideas I had were all pretty much crap, haha. XD Those of you who have read all the o-fic she's helped me plan before will be SHOCKED to hear that it's going to be kind of creepy now, lololol. XD WE IZ AWESOME. \o/
...I think I might've made sense once, in some mythical era that ended long before the one we inhabit. XD