- Sat in the library and wrote Harry Potter fanfiction sitting across the table from a guy in an orange Naruto shirt. (I shit you not.)
- Went down to the plaza anticipating fifteen minutes of a very odd, attention-getting demonstration, waited a little while with some associates and passed out more fliers in ten minutes than in all of Monday's hour, and, when a bunch of people didn't show, went to Office Hours for Javier instead.
- Beleaguered Javier AGAIN.
- Gave a presentation on Greek sacrifices, at about two mph slower than the speed of sound.
(still by Tierfal)
(I mean it this time)
- Hopefully not spend TWO HOURS at the aforementioned rehearsal
- Start... essay...? (Yeah, uh huh, sure.)
- Learn the meanings of the words "start" and "essay" used in succession
- Start... studying for midterm...?
- Stop lying to myself about starting things I know I'm not going to start because I'm an unconscionable slacker.
- Start... astronomy homework...?
- Stop laughing at myself regarding my tendency for compulsive lying.
- Stop writing pointless lists that pretty much nobody is going to read...